LATOKEN allows crypto holders to diversify using cryptocurrency across all the major asset classes (equity, debt, commodities, real estate, works of art) ensuring single compliance and disclosure standards. Other asset-backed tokens may be also traded tradable at LATOKEN Platform the compliance standards.
latoken offers a unique opportunity for crypto holders to gain exposure to the value of illiquid assets accessible only to large investors (such as real estate and artwork).
- LATOKEN allows crypto holders to diversify using cryptocurrency across all the major asset classes ensuring single compliance and disclosure standards. Other asset-backed tokens may be also traded tradable at LATOKEN Platform the compliance standards.
- LATOKEN is based on a profitable home equity marketplace and a back office for hedge funds founded by Valentin Preobrazhenskiy, who invested $1 mln in these businesses.
- The LATOKEN Platform is already operational allowing to tokenize assets, list them for sale and trade on the secondary market. Tokenized Apple and Amazon shares are already traded on the LAT Platform, trading of tokens backed by real estate and works of art will be launched soon.
- LATOKEN issues liquid asset tokens backed by publicly traded assets (e.g. an Apple share)
- You buy asset token at LATOKEN Platform using cryptocurrency
- On the pre-determined settlement date, LATOKEN buys back asset token from you at the current market price of the underlying asset (e.g. the current market price of an Apple share at the NASDAQ)
- At LATOKEN Platform you can buy asset tokens with cryptocurrency without the need to convert to fiat.
- Lower transaction costs and tokenization at LATOKEN Platform allow even small retail crypto holders to benefit from stocks, bonds and commodities upside potential.
- Asset owner signs an agreement with a LATOKEN-certified custodian transferring ownership rights to the custodian.
- The custodian issues tokens linked to the price of the asset and sells them to cryptoholders on the LATOKEN platform.
- Cryptoholders may sell asset tokens on a secondary market.
The price of your asset may stay the same, but, most likely, it will either increase or decline, depending on the market situation. The logic is simple: if the price of your asset falls, you pay back less, than you have borrowed. If the price goes up, so does the amount of money you have to pay to buy your asset back.
We are planning to raise $40 million. The funds will be used for the further development of the Asset Token module and AI software, onboarding of asset owners and crypto holders, and product marketing.
The Token sale proceeds will be used for asset owners’ and crypto holders’ engagement to LAT platform (40%), token module development (10%), proof-of-assets servicing deployment (10%), AI underwriting development (5%), LAT fund for market making and providing liquidity (20%), the team bonus pool (10% capped at $1 mln), administrative expenses (5%).
The LATOKEN Platform will follow KYC and AML rules and apply for relevant licenses where needed.
To ensure 100% security, we have implemented DDoS attack security, secure smart-contracts and multi-factor authentication. In addition, before the start of the public token sale we would also get a security audit from a third-party and escrow.